100 Night Trial
Your mattress is a long-term investment in your comfort and health. We want to make sure you are happy with your new mattress for years to come. My Green Mattress offers a 100-night trial with an opportunity to exchange or return your mattress at any time during the trial period. We do require that you sleep on your new mattress for the first 30 days before making a decision. Any new mattress will take some time to break in, and your body can take some time adjusting to a new, supportive mattress.
Mattress toppers carry the same sleep trial as our mattresses, however will be required to be shipped back in original packaging (or equivalent) along with a return shipping label that will be provided to you.
Every mattress we sell carries the 100 Night Sleep Trial (unless otherwise specified, i.e. special offers), which means it is returnable for a full refund. We accept (1) exchange per household. Exchanges are allowed for a different mattress model should it be required. We do not accept exchanges for different sizes. Should you decide to make an exchange, you will be charged the difference of the cost of the new mattress. Although any initial mattress purchase is eligible for return, exchanged mattresses are final sale.
Bedding is not covered under this sleep trial. Customers have one week from delivery of bedding (including pillows, sheets, & mattress protectors) to return. The customer is responsible for shipping fees back to our facility in addition to a $25 return fee per item.
- We ask that you give our mattresses up to 100 nights, starting from delivery date.
- Still not in love? Use one of our "Contact Us" links to initiate the return.
- Refunds will be paid in full upon successful donation of the mattress to a reputable charity, with proof of donation (receipt and photo).
- Our team will assist you in locating a charity.
- Our return policy covers purchases made directly from My Green Mattress and excludes other sales channels, wholesalers or resellers.
- Mattresses must be protected with a mattress protector and covers must be clean with no stains. There must be no damage to the mattress.
- Mattresses purchased outside of the contiguous United States (including Hawaii and Alaska) may require additional help on part of the customer to locate a reputable donation source prior to issuing refund. Shipping charges incurred during shipments outside of the domestic United States will not be refunded in cases of returns.
- All of our mattresses are eligible for return, however exchanges are limited to one per household and are final sale.
- If you have purchased a mattress style/size in the past and returned it, purchasing the same mattress style/size in the future will not be eligible for a second return. The second purchase is final sale.
- Custom-designed mattresses or mattresses with custom firmness level requests are final sale and not eligible for return or exchanges. Our mattresses are designed with a specific purpose in mind and although we can accommodate most requests, we can not extend the same sleep trial as our other mattresses for special requests.