If you've already made a mattress purchase, you can register it here.
Our 10-Year Warranty
My Green Mattress offers the original purchaser a full 10-year warranty on all mattresses. Beginning on the date of purchase, this warranty is non-prorated effective for 10 years.
Your mattress will be repaired or replaced, at our option, should it be found defective because of faulty workmanship or material defects. Transportation fees will apply and will be calculated at the time of shipment.
A copy of your original bill of sale is needed to determine the date of purchase. Model name and law labels must remain attached to your mattress. These labels identify your mattress and are necessary to validate this warranty.
In order to protect your mattress and the terms of this warranty, My Green Mattress highly recommends placing your mattress while in use on a firm, flat surface or on a slatted foundation with no more than 3-inches between the slats, and covering your mattress with a waterproof mattress pad. To reduce the risk of body impressions we recommend flipping or spinning your mattress once a month for the first six months and then flipping or spinning it once every three months for the life of the mattress.
What is excluded under this warranty?
This warranty does not apply to:
• Firmness preference of the product other than within the limits of our 100 night trial
• Normal body impressions of 1.5" or less
• Bed height
• Normal variances in size +/- 1" or stretching of the fabric cover
• Burns, stains, or soil
• Mattresses not used with a proper foundation or issues with ripping of handles (as handles are not meant to withstand the entire weight of the mattress during carrying, rather to assist with careful rotation)
• Transportation, inspection, and removal costs
• A mattress that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled; For health and safety reasons we are not able to inspect these products in our factory.
- Unfortunately we can not guarantee your new mattress will not have a scent. Our all natural cotton and wool materials may have a natural scent. It can be more prominent in humid climates but will dissipate in a few days in a controlled environment. A natural occurring scent is not a warranty issue. * If concerned, we will be happy to send you test samples before you decide to purchase.
Should this warranty be exercised and your product be repaired or replaced, the warranty will not be extended or renewed.